FOUR POWER STAGES, UNLIMITED EXPRESSION
Combining classic tube sound and feel with next-generation tonal diversity, the BOSS Nextone series presents an exciting new concept in professional guitar amplification. Distinctive channel voicings deliver a wide range of inspiring tones, while four selectable Class AB analog power amp types provide instant access to the unique characteristics of 6V6, 6L6, EL84, and EL34 output tube sections. Backed by our advanced Tube Logic approach, each power amp type re-voices the entire circuit from input to output, putting the complete sonic experience of these signature power stages in one amp for the very first time.
Want to dive deeper with even more sound customization? Just connect to the Nextone Editor and become a virtual tech, fine-tuning bias, sag, and other internal settings to perfectly match your individual style and touch. Nextone also includes convenient modern features for stage playing, such as built-in effects, a line out for mic-free direct tone, and a power control for expressive cranked-amp sound at manageable volumes. And thanks to Tube Logic, you get to enjoy all the great sound and response of your favorite tube designs without the backbreaking weight and ongoing maintenance hassles.
Nextone Version 3: New Features for Extended Performance Versatility
The free Version 3 update takes the capabilities of Nextone even further with new tone-shaping tools and enhanced features for home, stage, and studio.
• Self Bias—In addition to the Fixed bias options, a Self bias option is now available for all power amp types in the Nextone Editor. Fixed bias provides a punchier response, while Self bias offers a slightly softer, more vintage feel.
• Solo—An independent solo function is now available for the clean and lead channels, complete with level boost and dedicated EQ. The solo function is accessible via the Nextone Editor and can be controlled using the GA-FC Foot Controller.
• New Power Control Setting—The Power Control’s 0.5 watt setting can be reconfigured to 0.2 watts, allowing you to get cranked-amp tones at even lower volume levels. This Power Control behavior can be assigned with a power-up action or the Nextone Editor.
• Delay/Tremolo Panel Switch—Using the panel switch in the Effect section, it’s now possible to toggle between delay, tremolo, and bypass with each press.
Full informsjon hos BOSS: https://www.boss.info/global/products/nextone_stage/
- Professional performance amplifier with authentic Tube Logic tone
- Four analog Class AB power amp circuits, selectable from the panel: 6V6, 6L6, EL84, and EL34
- Portable combo design with 40 watts of power and custom 12-inch speaker
- Clean and lead channels, with standard and custom mode options
- Dynamically responsive power control for cranked-up sound and response at reduced volumes
- Nextone Editor (macOS/Windows) for customizing tone stack type, sag, bias, effects, Character Shape, headroom, system settings, and much more
- Boost and Tone switches for adding crunch and sparkle
- Built-in delay, tremolo, and reverb effects, plus loop for patching in external effects
- External speaker jacks: one 8 ohm and two 16 ohm
- Line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel mic’d cab settings selectable from the Nextone Editor
- Support for direct recording and re-amping via USB