- En perfekt multi-fx-forsterker
- Opptil 2000W ren kraft
- Full frekvensrespons for autentisk lydgjengivelse
- To innganger med kombinert XLR/jack
The Headrush FRFR-112 is a Full-Range Flat Response powered cabinet that perfectly complements the HeadRush Pedalboard or any other multi-FX/amp modeler. Boasting a 2000-watt amplifier, rugged 12-inch 2-way speaker, an impressively wide array of input/output options and EQ/tuning capabilities, the FRFR-112 easily exceeds the performance and utility requirements of even the most demanding musicians.
First and foremost, the FRFR-112 delivers extraordinary acoustic accuracy and high SPL (sound pressure levels), to ensure that the music is projected with the utmost clarity and with exactly the tonal character that the musician intended. Its specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range, without any artificial coloration—which is absolutely critical to conveying the artist’s intent. The FRFR-112’s max 127dB SPL and 46-22kHz frequency range are proof of its truly exceptional performance.
In addition to the great acoustic/electrical performance, the FRFR-112 is easy to transport, at just under 36 lbs. It also features a trapezoidal-shaped cabinet and pole-mount socket for placement versatility and a full-length perforated steel grille for maximum driver protection.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power (1000W continuous) delivers outstanding clarity and punch
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- LF Driver: 12-inch (304.8mm) 3-inch (76.2mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.5-inch (38.1mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2000Hz
- Maximum SPL: 127dB peak, 124dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10dB)
- Horn Coverage: Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Contour EQ switch cuts through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets