- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- Two Vintage Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickups (middle and bridge)
- Three-band EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut; active/passive switch
- Four-saddle HiMass™ bridge for increased attack and sustain
- Four-bolt asymmetrical neck plate
- Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
Fender Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups deliver noise-free premium tone and performance with classic Jazz Bass guttural midrange and singing high end.
This Deluxe instrument features a modern “C”-shaped neck designed for comfort and performance, while the fingerboard offers a modern 12″ radius and medium jumbo frets for a familiar playing feel.
The specially designed HiMass bridge on this instrument has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has lot of mass, creating rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
This Deluxe bass is equipped with powerful modern active electronics, including a three-band active EQ for getting the best tone out of every note, whether subtle or seismic.
This instrument’s active/passive switch makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility.
PEARLOID DOT INLAYS
The fingerboard of this Jazz Bass is adorned with elegant pearloid dot inlays.