The DN-300BR is a 1RU Bluetooth® 4.0 audio receiver with professional-grade audio outputs enabling the user to add wireless stereo Bluetooth® audio connectivity to any professional audio system. The DN-300BR can store up to (8) devices in its internal memory. The paired Bluetooth® device can send audio via balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA jacks to a mixer, powered loudspeakers or amplification system.
The included Bluetooth® antenna can be mounted to the front or rear panel for convenience, and facilitates up to 100 ft (33m) of reception. Ideal for retail, sports bars, education and hotel/conference applications. An added feature is a Euroblock connection on the rear of the unit for a remote pairing button. This is convenient when the DN-300BR is not easily accessible. Front-mounted Output Level knob and Pairing/Status LEDs for ease-of-use.
- 1 RU rackmount receiver
- Adds stereo Bluetooth 4.0 reception to any audio system
- Pairs up to (8) devices
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA output
- Remote pairing button connection on rear (Euroblock mating connector included)
- BNC antenna input for Denon remote Bluetooth antenna (included)
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Version: 4.0
- Profiles: GAVDP 1.2, AVDTP 1.0, A2DP 1.2, Hands-Free Profile 1.5, Headset Profile 1.1
- Supported Codecs: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX
- Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters*
- Output Class: Class 2
- 2 XLR outputs
- 1 RCA stereo output pair