With a low-profile design, MXW6/O allows flexible placement with excellent audio capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers.
All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Wide frequency response: Full-range audio for clear voice transmission
- Microflex capsules: Well-known and trusted Microflex sound signature
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Programmable mute button: Customize local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out-of-range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an access point channel by simply docking it in a networked charging station and pressing “Link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge fully in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there are 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage. Charge time using SBC-USB adapter: <3.5 hours while mic is in use