- 200 watts
- 15” Eminence® speaker
- Compression horn with on/off switch
- Compact and lightweight (34.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost “bright” switch, mid-scoop “contour” switch and old-school tube-emulating “vintage” switch.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble combo features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient rear-cabinet on/off switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼” send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.