INDUSTRY-LEADING TONE WITH BREAKTHROUGH BOSS TECHNOLOGY
Delivering unmatched sound quality and musical expression, the GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors for guitar and bass. This premium tone machine debuts our groundbreaking AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of BOSS research and class-leading 32-bit/96 kHz processing. There’s also a huge range of BOSS effects, complete with ultra-flexible routing options and deep real-time control. And with built-in Bluetooth®, you can tweak settings wirelessly from your mobile device via a dedicated app. Packing immense power in a streamlined pro design, the GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of creative expression to players everywhere.
- Flagship amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard BOSS effects, including MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the 500 series
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- 16 locations for loading WAV-format speaker impulse responses
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applicationsLatest GT-1000 Update: Version 3.2 (January 2022)
The GT-1000 continues to evolve through ongoing firmware development that adds new features and functionality enhancements requested by users.
- Mastering FX—Eleven different Mastering FX allow you to shape the overall sound at the line output for different styles and playing situations.
- New Master Delay Types—Five delay algorithms from the historic BOSS/Roland library have been added: SDE-3000, DD-20 Standard and DD-20 Analog, and Warm and Glitch from the DD-8.
- More Onboard Speaker IRs for Recording—The speaker IR selection in Recording mode has been greatly expanded with the ability to use “Original” speaker types from different amplifiers.
- More Mic Types—A new RBN121 mic type and three mic blend types have been added to the Speaker Simulator block.
- EV-1-WL Support—Use the EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal for cable-free effects control via Bluetooth.